Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., has been suspended from uploading videos to YouTube for seven days and had a video of a speech talking about early treatments to COVID-19 removed by the video-sharing giant.
The video removal and upload ban came after two videos of Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs hearings he led on early experimental treatments to the novel coronavirus, such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.
Johnson told Fox News that “YouTube’s ongoing COVID censorship proves they have accumulated too much unaccountable power.”
“Big Tech and mainstream media believe they are smarter than medical doctors who have devoted their lives to science and use their skills to save lives,” Johnson said. “They have decided there is only one medical viewpoint allowed, and it is the viewpoint dictated by government agencies. How many lives will be lost as a result? How many lives could have been saved with a free exchange of medical ideas?”
“Government-sanctioned censorship of ideas and speech should concern us all,” Johnson added.
I can’t help thinking that there is something very diabolical going on with the prevention of hydroxychloroquine in the United States. I keep hearing of very good reports from very good doctors and scientists of how good and safe hydroxychloroquine is. Yet, for some reason these reports have been banned from the internet. And also, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the U. S. has clamped down on it, issuing their safety rules, which I find not true. Their June 15 Update states:
Based on ongoing analysis and emerging scientific data, FDA has revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) to use hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat COVID-19 in certain hospitalized patients when a clinical trial is unavailable or participation is not feasible. We made this determination based on recent results from a large, randomized clinical trial in hospitalized patients that found these medicines showed no benefit for decreasing the likelihood of death or speeding recovery. This outcome was consistent with other new data, including those showing the suggested dosing for these medicines are unlikely to kill or inhibit the virus that causes COVID-19. As a result, we determined that the legal criteria for the EUA are no longer met.
That finding is interesting (especially the part which I have put in bold) based on the real evidence, particularly in many African countries where the people have been using hydroxychloroquine for malaria because of so many mosquitoes.
For example, in Uganda where the population is 45, 927, 340 the deaths due to Covid-19 are only 22. That makes the death rate per million at .5.
In Tanzania there are similar numbers. The population there is 59, 956, 393 and the deaths due to covid-19 are 21, making the death rate per million at .4.
But in the United States where we are so careful not to takehydroxychloroquine, our population is 331, 288, 117, and our deaths due to covid are 180, 622, making our death rate per million at 545.
So, we can see that there is quite a big difference. Basically, we can say that those who are taking hydroxychloroquine are not dying and those who are not taking the drug are dying.
What is going on? We see the evidence. We see how hydroxychloroquine is working. So why is hydroxychloroquine purposefully kept from us? Here are three reason:
1. To make Trump look bad. When so many people die this makes Trump look bad. Who ever is in control of the FDA, they are killing people in order to make Trump look bad. But it isn’t just the FDA, it is the Democrats along with the media who are keeping hydroxychloroquine from us.
2. To make money for the drug companies. Hydroxychloroquine is cheap and, in many countries, you can buy it off the counter like candy. Big drug companies know they can make a lot of money on other drugs and vaccines, so they are pushing to get rid of hydroxychloroquine.
3. Evil will reign in the last days. These are the last days, when people will call good evil and evil good.
I just finished my last posting on My Life Story entitled Retirement: Last Things. If you have been following along, I’ve been basically telling my story, as much as I remember of it. If you look at my categories, I have 62 total posts with ten different subcategories. Now I plan on making it into a book; that was my plan all along. So, next I will go through it and edit it, then write a short intro, and then I will go through the process, with Lulu, of making it into a book.
So, anyway, since I needed to write on something else, I thought I would let you know what I am thinking about Covid-19, and also the riots. I’ll take one at a time. Today it’s Covid-19.
Where Did It Start?
We know it started in China, probably in one of their labs. But the big question most of us are asking is, was it accidental or intentional? I have no idea, but I know that the devil will take anything, whether accidental or intentional, and turn it into something very evil.
We know that as soon as the Chinese authorities were aware that the virus had gotten loose, they put a ban on all travel in China; but they did not put a ban on their jets going out to other countries. What does that that tell you? That tells me that they were not only thinking of themselves for good, but that they were planning evil on others. Yes, they were intentionally wanting to see all the world, except themselves, be infected by the virus. Why? I can think of two reasons: 1) To give them superior power in the world. They mistakenly may have thought that they would be okay and all others would be infected. 2) To reduce the world’s population. They no doubt are connected to new age thinking: that the world needs to substantially be less populated.
How to Deal with It
Now, regardless of how we think Covid-19 started, we should deal with it as responsibly as we can. Here are six points of discussion:
1.What about this malaria drug I’ve heard so much about, hydroxychloroquine? I have heard some very positive things about it, mostly from conservatives. I’ve heard that some countries in Africa are taking it and that’s why their death rates are so low. And I’ve heard that some very qualified doctors are saying that if you take it early enough it really helps. So why is it rejected in the U. S., especially by the media? I have two ideas: 1) The drug is too cheap. Drug companies will not make enough money on it. 2) The new age elites know that if it is widely used, not enough people will die, and that will blow their entire depopulation plan right out the window. They can’t have that! So, they have to shut it down.
2. Social distancing and masks. I don’t think anything we do will totally eliminate an airborne virus. But I am in favor of doing all we can to reduce it. So, that’s why I really try to remember to wear the mask and keep my 6-foot distance from people. I think the discipline of doing it is good for us. What can it hurt to wear a mask? As long as we wash it out regularly.
3. School. I think it’s ridiculous that children are not returning to school. They are not getting the virus and they need to get back to school! Those who are keeping kids back may be a part of the evil new age conspiracy, or they are taken in by the fear of others—which is of the devil.
4. Vaccines. Most people are all for a vaccine. But I have heard some very scary stuff. I have heard that it is now possible to manipulate one’s DNA through vaccinations—and that is something that the coming Antichrist may try to do. But as a Christian, we need not worry about that. I think all fear of those things are of the devil. I continue to have hope and to look for His coming.
5. I am appalled by what Governor Cuomo did, moved Covid patients into nursing homes. What was he thinking? I keep wondering if he did it intentionally—to kill more people. But whatever the reason, maybe just stupidity, he ought to resign or be fired over it. He is not qualified to be governor.
6. Economic loss. Overall, there has been such a lack of wisdom and bad decision making as a response to Covid. But we are only human. Our experts did their best to judge what to do. I constantly pray for them and for our President. However, I tend to think that some of the responses are intentionally negative in an effort to try to suck more and more money out of our treasury. I’m thinking of Pelosi and Schumer with their 3 trillion-dollar bill. It is totally irresponsible. They are just using Covid to grab more money in order to invest in their new age ideas—the green new deal and marijuana, etc. Good grief, at least half of what is in the bill is not Covid related or in any way will help our economy or our people.
President Trump and his staff need to be tough and fight against all the evil efforts to destroy this country of ours. Let us pray for them that they would be wise. And let us pray for all people and especially for fellow Christians that we will keep praying and trusting in God through it all. Let joy rule in your heart!