I am excited to hear that a woman has come forward and filed a criminal complaint against Gov. Cuomo for groping her. It’s the best thing for all—for New York, for the country, for this woman, and also for Gov. Cuomo. Confessing the truth is always best, and even though Cuomo will probably not confess and agree with the charge, his conviction and possible arrest and demotion will be a great victory for the side of good.
Masks and Shots
I am generally not in favor of masks and vaccines. I think hydroxychloroquine is a much better idea, and there are some other very good drugs out there too. But nonetheless, I’m trying not to get too bent out of shape over the whole mask and vaccine thing. There are some who really fight it, but I guess I’m just not that type. I tend to just let things happen and go with the flow. I know we need warriors who will fight for our rights and freedoms; but for me, I’m not sure its all that important. There are so many other things that are worth fighting for, but shots and masks are not on my list. Except maybe for the kids. Your kids should not be forced to wear masks. That’s ridiculous and not necessary. They are not that apt to get covid. I can’t imagine kids having to sit all day in a classroom with a mask on. I am all for what Gov. Desantis of Florida is doing.
Mask and Vaccination Mandates: An indication of Jesus’ Coming
I hate wearing the mask and dread doing it again—I am waiting for it. But I consider it my Christian duty to suffer through it without complaining. I do think that the evil forces in this world are using this whole thing for evil purposes—to condition people to fall in line with the dictator—who will eventually be the Antichrist. It is coming! Until that time I sit and wait for His coming. And the worse things get, I will take it as an indication and a reminder that time is short and His coming is soon. He is our blessed hope.
It is interesting watching people. Some rarely wear a mask, even when they are in crowds. Others wear a mask all the time: when they walk around outside, with a partner or by themselves; when they are driving alone in their car; and I suppose, even when they are alone in their house.
Most people who always wear a mask say that they are following science and that science is reliable. But I have heard time and time again that the science says that masks are not 100%. Some are even saying that they are less than 20% reliable. And most of the scientists say that the mask does not protect you; it protects others around you from the virus. So, if that is true, those people who are diligent at always wearing their masks, must be doing it for a totally unselfish reason. Now do you really think they are doing it for others? I doubt it.
So, I think, bases on the science, we can be somewhat certain that masks are not that reliable—specially to protect ourselves. But let’s just say that they are 100% reliable. If everyone is not wearing them all the time, those that don’t wear them all the time will corrupt the entire system? The best example of this hypocrisy is what happens in restaurants. The law says that everyone is required to wear a mask to enter the restaurant. But once you sit down to eat you can take it off—so you can eat. And everyone does. Oh, and if you get up from your seat to go to the restroom you must put your mask back on. And if you don’t you can bet that someone will scold you—the manager, or just anyone! It is as if there is something sacred and safe about the restaurant booth or table. It’s a free zone.
We also see the same thing with speakers. It’s okay for them to remove their mask so we can hear them clearly.
So, I think we have established that masks don’t work that well; and we have also established that if everyone is not wearing it all the time, like when they are eating in a restaurant, that substantially increases our risk of getting the virus. So why even bother to wear a mask? Here are three reason why people wear a mask:
1. Some people honestly trust that wearing a mask will keep them from getting the covid virus and keep them from dying. And their trust is based on what the news media and what their governor is telling them.
2. Whether people believe that masks are effect or not, they are compelled out of fear to follow orders. This fear is a fear of being fined or jailed, or both; or it is also a fear of being thought of as a noncompliant person, or an odd one, or a person who is bringing more of the virus to us.
3. Many are wearing it because they think that it is just the right thing to do. So, in many cases they are just blindly following orders with the hope that it will do some good. I suppose I fall into this category.
I think what we are talking about has a prophetical ring to it. That is, in the future the Antichrist will use pandemics to keep us, by fear, under control. Have you noticed how many times the media gives us the covid 19 death statistics? Why? It is to keep us in fear! So that we will be more compliant to what they (the government) want us to do.
But we need not fear. For one thing, the death rate really isn’t that high compared to other diseases. Also, for a Christian, we need not fear death—because death is just our being transferred into another state, a better life; the resurrection life.
I just finished my last posting on My Life Story entitled Retirement: Last Things. If you have been following along, I’ve been basically telling my story, as much as I remember of it. If you look at my categories, I have 62 total posts with ten different subcategories. Now I plan on making it into a book; that was my plan all along. So, next I will go through it and edit it, then write a short intro, and then I will go through the process, with Lulu, of making it into a book.
So, anyway, since I needed to write on something else, I thought I would let you know what I am thinking about Covid-19, and also the riots. I’ll take one at a time. Today it’s Covid-19.
Where Did It Start?
We know it started in China, probably in one of their labs. But the big question most of us are asking is, was it accidental or intentional? I have no idea, but I know that the devil will take anything, whether accidental or intentional, and turn it into something very evil.
We know that as soon as the Chinese authorities were aware that the virus had gotten loose, they put a ban on all travel in China; but they did not put a ban on their jets going out to other countries. What does that that tell you? That tells me that they were not only thinking of themselves for good, but that they were planning evil on others. Yes, they were intentionally wanting to see all the world, except themselves, be infected by the virus. Why? I can think of two reasons: 1) To give them superior power in the world. They mistakenly may have thought that they would be okay and all others would be infected. 2) To reduce the world’s population. They no doubt are connected to new age thinking: that the world needs to substantially be less populated.
How to Deal with It
Now, regardless of how we think Covid-19 started, we should deal with it as responsibly as we can. Here are six points of discussion:
1.What about this malaria drug I’ve heard so much about, hydroxychloroquine? I have heard some very positive things about it, mostly from conservatives. I’ve heard that some countries in Africa are taking it and that’s why their death rates are so low. And I’ve heard that some very qualified doctors are saying that if you take it early enough it really helps. So why is it rejected in the U. S., especially by the media? I have two ideas: 1) The drug is too cheap. Drug companies will not make enough money on it. 2) The new age elites know that if it is widely used, not enough people will die, and that will blow their entire depopulation plan right out the window. They can’t have that! So, they have to shut it down.
2. Social distancing and masks. I don’t think anything we do will totally eliminate an airborne virus. But I am in favor of doing all we can to reduce it. So, that’s why I really try to remember to wear the mask and keep my 6-foot distance from people. I think the discipline of doing it is good for us. What can it hurt to wear a mask? As long as we wash it out regularly.
3. School. I think it’s ridiculous that children are not returning to school. They are not getting the virus and they need to get back to school! Those who are keeping kids back may be a part of the evil new age conspiracy, or they are taken in by the fear of others—which is of the devil.
4. Vaccines. Most people are all for a vaccine. But I have heard some very scary stuff. I have heard that it is now possible to manipulate one’s DNA through vaccinations—and that is something that the coming Antichrist may try to do. But as a Christian, we need not worry about that. I think all fear of those things are of the devil. I continue to have hope and to look for His coming.
5. I am appalled by what Governor Cuomo did, moved Covid patients into nursing homes. What was he thinking? I keep wondering if he did it intentionally—to kill more people. But whatever the reason, maybe just stupidity, he ought to resign or be fired over it. He is not qualified to be governor.
6. Economic loss. Overall, there has been such a lack of wisdom and bad decision making as a response to Covid. But we are only human. Our experts did their best to judge what to do. I constantly pray for them and for our President. However, I tend to think that some of the responses are intentionally negative in an effort to try to suck more and more money out of our treasury. I’m thinking of Pelosi and Schumer with their 3 trillion-dollar bill. It is totally irresponsible. They are just using Covid to grab more money in order to invest in their new age ideas—the green new deal and marijuana, etc. Good grief, at least half of what is in the bill is not Covid related or in any way will help our economy or our people.
President Trump and his staff need to be tough and fight against all the evil efforts to destroy this country of ours. Let us pray for them that they would be wise. And let us pray for all people and especially for fellow Christians that we will keep praying and trusting in God through it all. Let joy rule in your heart!
I came in the house carried food from afar Like women of old, who shopped at bazaars. Was tired and beat from reading the signs, From standing on blue tape and waiting in lines. “How was it?” my hubs and all the kids asked. I collapsed in the chair and took off my mask. “Oh, […]