Bible prophecy scholars say that the United States is not a player in the end times. There seems to be no key role that the U. S. will play. Here are five reasons why we see this happening:
1. The U. S. may have a President that doesn’t take a stand on anything. Thus, the U. S. may just blend in with the rest of the world. If Biden becomes our next President, we definitely see this happening.
2. Bill Barr is now saying that there is no wide spread evidence of voter fraud. That is hard to hear. He is wrong. There is plenty evidence—a lot of it. Evidently, he is looking to stay in his position in a Biden administration.
3. Many judges are not doing their jobs. Some are refusing to even look at the voter fraud evidence.
4. The media is praising Biden and Harris and what they intend to bring to America. Thus, they are casting a cloud of delusion over America.
5. The Rapture of the Church may soon occur. With all Christians gone, how will America survive? There will be no true spiritual voice, no true guidance. America will be easily taken over by Communism. We already see this happening.
America seems to be headed for disaster. However, for the Christian, we can look up and rejoice because our redemption draws near!
Reblogged this on Prayer A to Z.