I have been reading the book Foreshadows: 12 Megaclues That Jesus’ Return Is Nearer Than Ever, by Steve Miller. It is quite good. I think it is definitely worth blogging. The first foreshadow he discusses is The Rise of Globalism—so today I will write about that trend.
Four Trends Toward Greater Globalism
1. More advanced Technology. There are now many more connected devices in the world, bringing the world together more than ever before, such as: smartphones, computers, cameras, sensors, smart speakers, etc.
2. More powerful global corporations—that network the world.
3. More global coalitions and groups—that network the world. These would include The World Economic Forum, The United Nations, The G20 (that promotes international collaborations).
4. More emphasis on the world as a global community. This global community has a goal to change the way the world is governed.
- They are and will deal with global problems
- They will work as one to bring solutions
- They will discuss what the Great Reset is, what they intend to do, and how they reimagine the world.
Some of these trends sound not so bad, even good. But if the leaders are not moral people, and don’t believe in God, that spells danger. Here are some of the dangers in globalism:
- There will be less freedom. We saw this during the Covid-19 pandemic, how they handled it.
- Government power will expand and be the norm.
- Globalism leaves out God, rejects God as a solution, and ignores sin as a problem.