After the Civil War almost all blacks became Republicans—the party of Lincoln. So what happened along the way?
Why are they now almost all Democrats?
And why did Democrats go from demonizing blacks to loving them?
Why did the Democrats go from the party of racism to the party of civil rights?
How can Democrats deny their racism? That they brought in the Ku Klux Klan? That it was the Dems that were the slave owners and the Big Bosses of the slave plantations?
I suppose most Democrats will say that they have changed. Really?
Okay, let’s talk about what really happened. After the Civil War most blacks became Republicans. But they were greatly demonized and abused for it by the Democrat party. And Woodrow Wilson really put a scare into them through the Ku Klux Klan. That scared some of them to vote Democrat.
Then under FDR with his New Deal many more blacks went to the Democrat side. Later, under LBJ many more turned Democratic. Why? What happened?
Many have said that LBJ was suddenly converted; that he was changed from his crude racism to being a nice guy and loving blacks—because of his Civil Rights Act. But that’s not true at all. He was always the same. His Civil Rights Act was all part of a strategy to get the black vote.
Who Was LBJ?
- He was nasty, a bully, crude, selfish, sexually abusive, a pervert and full of infidelities that he liked to boast about.
- He liked to lord it over people.
- He was a typical Democratic “plantation boss.”
- He commonly used the terms “nigger” and “uppity nigger.”
- LBJ never changed (got better). He was always the same crude racist.
- He especially talked crude to the black people that worked for a him as a way of intimidating and lording over them (I could give you some examples, but I won’t).
LBJ’s plan to get blacks into the Democrat party and vote Democrat
During the 50s and 60s, mainly because of the overthrow of Hitler, racism was declining fast all over the country, especially in the south. Many were voting for the first time. These things were a big problem for the Democrats, and LBJ watched in horror. Why? Because white supremacy had been the central political doctrine in the Democratic party for a century.
What would LBJ do to make blacks come into the Democratic party and vote Democratic?
- LBJ saw a way to exploit the insecurities and fears of the black man. After the Civil War when the slaves were emancipated, most of them were quite fearful and insecure. Most slaves had been born slaves and that’s all they knew. They were, you might say, institutionalized as slaves. Many of them looked back at slavery, and thought those days were better than being free. Why? Because, even though they were abused, they were always housed and fed and clothed and told what to do. And so, freedom for them was something new and they were afraid of it. So LBJ gave them the Great Society.
- What did the Great Society do for them? It made it so that they didn’t have to work. They got a regular welfare check, just enough to survive on. This government money was their new plantation, where the government cared for them. They would look to the government as a new type of plantation Big House. All they had to do was vote Democrat. And if they couldn’t get to the polling place, the democrats would bus them.
- LBJ pushed the Civil Rights Act. He did it not because he had changed. It was all to get the black vote. This strategy was revealed one day in what LBJ told two governors in regard to the Civil Rights Act: He said, “I’ll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years.”
- He pushed the Voting Rights Act. For the same reason as above.
Blacks didn’t leave the Republican Party because of any ideas of White Supremacy of the Republicans. That wasn’t even true. They left because of the welfare checks they would get. They wanted to be taken care of. In other words, FDR and LBJ exploited their fears and lured them in,.
Donald Trump has made some impact on the blacks, to get them off the Democrat welfare system.
- To get them working for themselves
- To encouraged them to get a job
- To be free of slavery in the Democratic slave plantation
Trump at his rally’s kept saying to the blacks, “What have you got to lose?”
Reblogged this on Prayer A to Z.
Thanks for the history lesson. The political parties always have an agenda in anything they do.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I have been getting my information from Dinesh D’Souza, from his book Death of a Nation. He is quite the scholar and historian.
That is great. I will check it out.