If you have been hearing that the George Floyd protest is more that just local concerned people, here is proof. I read today in my morning newspaper, the Pioneer Press, how Federal authorities in Minnesota caught up with two young men, Michael Solomon from New Brighton, MN, and Benjamin Teeter from North Carolina, who are part of a radical anti-government terrorist group called Boogaloo, and were operating within the George Floyd protest group, or, you might say that they were piggy backing off of the group.
Generally speaking, this group is a loosely organized anti-government movement with the goal of starting a second American Civil war. And their method is to invade protest groups—wherever they find them—and then stir up the group to riot.
According to Wikipedia, their beliefs are not all the same. Some of them absolutely condemn racism, but others within the same group are white supremacists and Neo-Nazis. So, it seems that somehow, they have managed to unify under the banner of violence against American authority—though many ironically carry the American flag. I guess they have a different idea of what America should be.
Of course, Boogaloo is just one example of similar anti-American government groups. There are many others, maybe hundreds (with Black Lives Matter and Antifa being the most well-known), who likewise use peaceful protest groups as their base of operations; and then they will use various means to stir up protest members to riot: by vulgar speeches, throwing rocks and bricks, fire bombs and even by shooting guns.
Okay, back to the newspaper article. Apparently, these two young men (thugs) who are in this crazy Boogaloo group were interacting with an individual during the aftermath of the George Floyd incident concerning what their goals were, etc., and this individual later reported them to the FBI. Then about a month later an FBI person (or persons) posing as members of Hamas managed to get much more information from them. (I imagine that they were boasting about all they were planning to do and were not too cautious about who they were talking to.)
Here is what the FBI found regarding these two young men:
- They espouse a violent ideology and plan to overthrow the US government.
- They have views aligned with those of Hamas and they expressed an interest in being mercenaries for Hamas.
- In addition to carrying firearms, they possess large quantities of ammunition.
- They talked about committing acts of violence against police.
- They have a desire to destroy government buildings and monuments. They said they were thinking of blowing up a courthouse in Minnesota, and also thinking of killing certain politicians.
- They expressed an interest in making automatic weapons for the group.
- They have a desire to attack Israel and also US soldiers.
Reblogged this on Prayer A to Z.