In the back of my mind, I’m always wondering how safe my savings is and when this new digital currency is coming. Being a Christian, I’m not too concerned, but it always pays to be somewhat cautious.
I just read an article by John Whitehead of the Rutherford Institute on this subject. I will share six points from it.
- The government has come up with a new plan to make it easier for its agents to seize Americans’ bank accounts. It will be by the digital dollar.
- President Biden, on March 9, 2022, issued an Executive order calling for the federal government to consider establishing a U.S Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). Look out!
- Meanwhile, the FBI and the Justice Department have quietly moved ahead with plans for a crypto-currency enforcement team (digital money cops). What will they be doing?
- The government will tell us that they are giving us tools to make our lives easier, but they will also be tracking and controlling us. Be aware!
- In spite of modern conveniences in our currency, the new trends signal the beginning of the end for what little privacy we have left and for government thieves.
- We can only hope and trust that those in power will treat our information with respect. Pray that they do.
To all Christians: be aware that the Church age is winding down gloriously fast. Let us hang on until the end—when Jesus comes to take us to the Father.
To all nonbelievers and doubters: Since you are not a member of the universal church, you will get the worst of this digital tyranny. Please give your heart to Christ while there is still time. Believe in Him and read His Word, the Bible.
Reblogged this on Prayer A to Z.
Many are the plans of the wicked but the Lord laughs at them all.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes, at the very end I’m sure they will see the foolishness of their plans.