In a minute I will tell you what facts O’Reilly has discovered about the organization Black Lives Matter. But, at the start I just want to say that I believe in the words, “black lives matter.” That is, I believe that all black lives do matter—because blacks are people created in the image of God. Also, I believe that many people who support the organization Black Lives Matter, support it because they believe, as I do, that black people are people, and they do matter. But I suspect that many don’t know what the organization stands for and wants.
Bill O’Reilly, in his Morning Edition said, “[Black Lives Matter] is perhaps the most radical organization in the United States of America.” Then he gave these facts about what the organization wants.
WHAT BLACK LIVES MATTER WANTS
* No public funding for police. That means all police forces to be eliminated and replaced by private police forces.
* Reparations for slavery for every black American.
* Guaranteed income for every black American. And they don’t even have to work.
* To all blacks, free college and open admissions to any college they want.
* All blacks in jail to be released—because they are in there due to white oppression.
* The voting age to be dropped to age 16.
If these things were to go through you would have chaos. Law and order would disappear due to the lack of police. Since blacks would be getting paid anyway, many will choose not to go to college, and who know what they will do with their idol time. And since all black criminals would be released from jail (yes there are black criminals), the crime rate would go sky high. Yes, I agree that Black Lives Matter is a very radical group that need to be understood for who they are and stopped. America can’t tolerate this group for the good of the country and also for their own good.
Reblogged this on Prayer A to Z.
All lives matter. I get peaceful protests, but what’s the purpose of damaging property, looting, etc?!
Good question. Those people who do that obviously aren’t part of the peaceful protest.
LikeLiked by 1 person