I just finished my last posting on My Life Story entitled Retirement: Last Things. If you have been following along, I’ve been basically telling my story, as much as I remember of it. If you look at my categories, I have 62 total posts with ten different subcategories. Now I plan on making it into a book; that was my plan all along. So, next I will go through it and edit it, then write a short intro, and then I will go through the process, with Lulu, of making it into a book.
So, anyway, since I needed to write on something else, I thought I would let you know what I am thinking about Covid-19, and also the riots. I’ll take one at a time. Today it’s Covid-19.
Where Did It Start?
We know it started in China, probably in one of their labs. But the big question most of us are asking is, was it accidental or intentional? I have no idea, but I know that the devil will take anything, whether accidental or intentional, and turn it into something very evil.
We know that as soon as the Chinese authorities were aware that the virus had gotten loose, they put a ban on all travel in China; but they did not put a ban on their jets going out to other countries. What does that that tell you? That tells me that they were not only thinking of themselves for good, but that they were planning evil on others. Yes, they were intentionally wanting to see all the world, except themselves, be infected by the virus. Why? I can think of two reasons: 1) To give them superior power in the world. They mistakenly may have thought that they would be okay and all others would be infected. 2) To reduce the world’s population. They no doubt are connected to new age thinking: that the world needs to substantially be less populated.
How to Deal with It
Now, regardless of how we think Covid-19 started, we should deal with it as responsibly as we can. Here are six points of discussion:
1. What about this malaria drug I’ve heard so much about, hydroxychloroquine? I have heard some very positive things about it, mostly from conservatives. I’ve heard that some countries in Africa are taking it and that’s why their death rates are so low. And I’ve heard that some very qualified doctors are saying that if you take it early enough it really helps. So why is it rejected in the U. S., especially by the media? I have two ideas: 1) The drug is too cheap. Drug companies will not make enough money on it. 2) The new age elites know that if it is widely used, not enough people will die, and that will blow their entire depopulation plan right out the window. They can’t have that! So, they have to shut it down.
2. Social distancing and masks. I don’t think anything we do will totally eliminate an airborne virus. But I am in favor of doing all we can to reduce it. So, that’s why I really try to remember to wear the mask and keep my 6-foot distance from people. I think the discipline of doing it is good for us. What can it hurt to wear a mask? As long as we wash it out regularly.
3. School. I think it’s ridiculous that children are not returning to school. They are not getting the virus and they need to get back to school! Those who are keeping kids back may be a part of the evil new age conspiracy, or they are taken in by the fear of others—which is of the devil.
4. Vaccines. Most people are all for a vaccine. But I have heard some very scary stuff. I have heard that it is now possible to manipulate one’s DNA through vaccinations—and that is something that the coming Antichrist may try to do. But as a Christian, we need not worry about that. I think all fear of those things are of the devil. I continue to have hope and to look for His coming.
5. I am appalled by what Governor Cuomo did, moved Covid patients into nursing homes. What was he thinking? I keep wondering if he did it intentionally—to kill more people. But whatever the reason, maybe just stupidity, he ought to resign or be fired over it. He is not qualified to be governor.
6. Economic loss. Overall, there has been such a lack of wisdom and bad decision making as a response to Covid. But we are only human. Our experts did their best to judge what to do. I constantly pray for them and for our President. However, I tend to think that some of the responses are intentionally negative in an effort to try to suck more and more money out of our treasury. I’m thinking of Pelosi and Schumer with their 3 trillion-dollar bill. It is totally irresponsible. They are just using Covid to grab more money in order to invest in their new age ideas—the green new deal and marijuana, etc. Good grief, at least half of what is in the bill is not Covid related or in any way will help our economy or our people.
President Trump and his staff need to be tough and fight against all the evil efforts to destroy this country of ours. Let us pray for them that they would be wise. And let us pray for all people and especially for fellow Christians that we will keep praying and trusting in God through it all. Let joy rule in your heart!